Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Grimey's New and Preloved Music

I just thought that I should give a much deserved shout out to my favorite record store, Grimey's New and Preloved Music, in Nashville, TN. It is one of my favorite places and I always walk away with handfuls of new music. The staff is so nice, and not snobbish at all. If you are looking to start listening to a new band, they will direct you to the best album to try first. They are one of the only Think Indie record stores in Tennessee, and carry albums that are very hard to find. Also, the instores are fantastic. Over the past few months I have seen Conor Oberst, an amazing Nashville super group covering the Walkmen, and Chris Thile and Edgar Meyer. They were also named one of Paste Magazine's 17 Coolest Record Stores in America. So, make your way out to 8th Avenue South and say hi to some of the awesome people at Grimey's or even catch an awesome upcoming instore.

http://www.grimeys.com/index.html

No comments: